Monday, November 12, 2007

Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits

I LOVE the biscuits at Red Lobster (the 2 times I have had them). I just tried out this copy cat recipe. They turned out beautifully and they tasted authentic. Delish! Kinley enjoyed eating the batter raw, which I thought was disgusting, but I allowed it since there were no raw eggs involved!


Here's the recipe:
Ingredients
:
2 cups Bisquick. baking mix
2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup cheddar cheese -- shredded
1/4 cup margarine or butter -- melted
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder

Directions:
Preheat oven to 450. Mix baking mix, milk and cheese until soft dough forms; beat vigorously for 30 seconds. Drop dough by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 min. or until golden brown. Mix margarine and garlic powder; brush over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet. Serve warm. Makes 10-12 biscuits.